Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Family or Friends?

Every teenager goes through a phase in life when they think that their parents have only one objective: to make our lives miserable. And friends were our only source of support and self-affirmation. I too went through that period of disillusionment. But now I know, that’s utter rubbish.

"Friends come and go for various reasons but family stays with you forever", my uncle told me once. This comes from a man whose active social life I wanted to immitate. This is not to say that friends are unimportant. It’s just that most of the time we have different friends at different points in our life. Only a select few remain in contact throughout our life. Now I cherish my limited time with my family because I know that whether I like it or not they’re here to stay with me forever...

6 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just dropping by on this side of the blogosphere!

your fren,
discordant dude

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger gnileno said...

wei, i think both also important hehe :)
Write somemore la, I will drop by and read :)

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..diam-diam ada blog jugak...lol

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger the bummer said...

ooo, des didnt know you blog too, well keep up the good work and cyah around dude!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger me said...

hola hola ... i guess i'll hv to leave my name here since it's only recorded in your phone..lol


17 717

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger enn@j said...

hi hi,

wow, didnt know someone has the same template with me! U are the first that i discovered =)

just dropping by to say heeellllooooooooo!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home